The international LTE version of the Galaxy S4 I9505 has recently received a new update of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. If you have applied the OTA release on your iPhone then the root access has been revoked, its means that you want root back. So here is the tutorial which will help you that how you can easily root your galaxy S4 I9505 on stock Jelly bean 4.2.2 XXUDMH6 OS. Just follow the following instruction and root your device in a very easy way.
Requirements to root Galaxy S4 I9505 XXUDMH6 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean:
- 1st you have to download and install USB drives in your computer for Galaxy S4 or you must have KIES on your computer.
- Then make sure to take backup of any your important files on your smartphone.
- As we tell you before that you will have to connect your phone with the computer, so on your Galaxy S4 the USB debugging option must be enabled so do it from “Settings->applications-> development.”
- Your mobile should be charged up to 60%.
- If you are using security protection on computer then you have to deactivate all the security tools including antivirus, Firewall or antimalware.
After completing all prerequisites, now you can safely being the proper guide. But before updating your device you need to remember that this tutorial is only with the LTE variant of Samsung galaxy S4 I9505 because the android 4.2.2 jelly Bean XXUDMH6 OS has been released only for the mentioned android based devices.
How to Root Galaxy S4 I9505 on XXUDMH6 Official Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware:
Follow the following steps carefully.
- 1st you need to Download Odin on your computer.
- When downloading file complete then just unzip it and install the program.
- Then download the CF root tool from here. And unzip it on your computer.
- You also make sure that the Galaxy S4 drivers are installed on your computer; otherwise you can use Samsung KIES for the same.
- Now simply run Odin in your Computer.
- Take your handset back and turn it off for while.
- The simply press the power, volume down and home buttons in order to enter download mode.
- And again connect your mobile with computer via USB cable.
- If you successfully connected you will receive on Odin the “added” message and the ID: COM section will turn yellow or blue. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn’t help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- Then you need to tap on the option name “PDA” from Odin.
- After that you will have to pick the root package from desktop.
- Then click on “Start”
- After that you need to wait for a while until your handset being rooted.
- When root tool installation is successfully completed, Odin will display the “Pass” message while the ID: COM section will green.
- And your mobile will restart automatically and after that you can disconnect you device from computer.
You are done..! the guide has been successfully completed means now your galaxy S4 LTE is now rooted on XXUDMH6 android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Enjoy..!