Google has started to roll out a new update to the Google Play Store android app, previously Android Market, which raised it version to 4.5.10, by leaving the v4.4 arena overall.
There are hosts of new characteristics that the Google has upgraded the Play Store with cool new features, the most exciting of which to me is Activity Feed of your Google+ pals.
Now, you were able to click on any user who +1′ed an app to get the list of all users who +1′ed that app, and now, click on a particular user to get list of all apps and stuff that he +1′ed on Google Play Store.
Another cool and must say, necessary addition is the tag for in the app purchases. On app pages which have the stuff purchasable in-app, you will see the text ‘In-app purchases’ written in place of its last updated date.
There is new space for the ratings and if you have already rated an app, so there is a fresh and latest interface for your review and a button to edit. Speaking of which, stars are at the present Green, doing away with the blue color.
All New Features in the Google Play Store App v4.5.10
- Activity Feed of your Google+ friends, which shows all content (or maybe apps and games only from the play store) in Google Play +1′ed by a particular user with his Google+ featured image and a link to Google+ profile.
- Text ‘In-app purchases’ for apps and games that are able to let you buy levels or features from the app itself
- Review style and layout
- Google Plus profile icons are now in the circles, not in the squares, which make sit in line with the Google+ overall
- Some changes in typography
DOWNLOAD PLAY STORE APK 4.5.10
Google Play Store APK file
DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: ply.4.5.10.apk (6.63 MB)
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO INSTALL GOOGLE PLAY STORE APK 4.5.10
Below is a neat and noob proof guideline for the installing Google Play APK OR just about any APK.
v Transfer APK you downloaded on your phone to either the internal memory or external SD card.
v Enable installation of Apps (APKs) from Unknown sources in your device’s settings. So, Here is how:
- Android 2.3 (and below) → Go to Settings » Application » check ‘Unknown Sources’ box.
- Android 4.0 (and above) → Go to Settings » Security and check ‘Unknown Sources’ box.
v Now open the folder where you downloaded or transferred theply.4.5.10.apk file on your device using a file manager. If you don’t have one, we recommend the ES File Explorer File Manager app, though any file manager should work very well.
If you downloaded the apk file on the device, it should be in the Download folder
v Tap the Google Play Store APK file ‘ply.4.5.10.apk’ to begin installation and you will be done in less than a minute.
This Google Play Store APK file will only work on devices which come pre-installed with Google Play Store or has Google Play services enabled. Keep in mind that you cannot install it on any device that is not certified for the Google Play.